Ogden Custom Media & Fulfillment Group specializes in consumer-based custom publishing products. Innovation, creativity and performance are trademarks that Ogden brings to each of its alliances.
Ogden can provide end-to-end services from strategy development, design, marketing, fulfillment, distribution and reporting. Our size, scale and established relationships give us a unique advantage in the marketplace.
- In-house customer service and order-entry function that processes nearly one million transactions and handles nearly 100,000 phone calls annually.
- Comprehensive fulfillment database system supported by an internal IT staff.
- In-house lettershop and warehouse operation that mails out nearly three million pieces of mail annually.
Linux Pro magazine
Sing Better Now
- Direct relationships with two leading national newsstand wholesalers and five specialty distributors.
- Approximately one million copies sold on newsstands annually.
- Approximately $3 million spent annually on direct mail promotions to solicit new subscribers.
- Over five million promotional pieces mailed out annually to prospective subscribers.
- Nearly three million renewal and billing efforts mailed out annually.
- Extensive experience developing gift programs, insert cards, card decks and other promotional campaigns.
- In-house promotional design expertise.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing successful marketing programs.
EDITORIAL, DESIGN & LAYOUT SERVICES:
- Nearly fifty full-time editorial and design professionals on staff with years of experience.
- Extensive experience designing magazines, new launches, promotional pieces and marketing plans.
- Over five million magazine copies printed annually.
- Relationships with two leading national printers.
- Established co-mailing programs in place resulting in 15 percent postal savings.
For more information contact Ross Hammond.