Online Editorial Assistant
Ogden Publications — the leading resource serving the sustainable living, rural lifestyle, farm memorabilia and classic motorcycle communities — is seeking motivated, energetic and web-savvy Online Editorial Assistants to join our growing Web Services Team. Enthusiasm for our niche topics including motorcycles, tractors, and livestock is preferred. Interest in online content proliferation and general web development is required, as well as the ability to multitask and manage numerous projects at the same time. Background in journalism, mass communications, as well as familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) and content management systems is a plus.
The Online Editorial Assistant will contribute to some or all of the following projects:
- Regular website updates of magazine content
- Archive SEO optimization/clean-up
- Publication of online book excerpts and publisher correspondence
- Digital Issue app building
- Blog management
- E-newsletter building and testing
- YouTube optimization and video page building on websites and more...
Applicants are welcome from all levels of experience. This is a full-time, on-site position in our Topeka, Kansas, office.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Or by mail to: Tonya Olson Ogden Publications 1503 SW 42nd St Topeka, KS 66609