Natural Health Account Executive
Alternative Health and Wellness Account Executive Wanted:
Are you interested in learning about and working with a broad range of companies which provide natural, homeopathic, traditional and/or sustainable products, supplements and foods for a naturally healthy lifestyle. Do your acquaintance know you as the Kombucha King, Herbal Medicine Guru or Real Food Junkie? Are you inquisitive, creative and enjoy finding and sharing solutions that aren’t chemical-based. Mother Earth Living, an affiliate of Mother Earth News and Ogden Publications, Inc is seeking an enthusiastic, driven, and energetic individual to join our business development team. Comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to health, dental, life, LTD, AD&D & 401K. Reporting to the Account Executive Director, this position is responsible for finding new businesses, tools and classes and developing marketing partnerships with them that can range from advertising to retailing their products through our ecommerce channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, meet and connect these companies with our large community of sustainably minded, all natural consumers around the world via our multimedia channels.
- Make 75+ outbound calls per day to suppliers, individuals and businesses learning what makes their products unique
- Hold 25+ meetings per week with business decision-makers
- Identify goals through relationship building and helping business achieve success
- Using a cadre of professional designed presentations, coordinate and execute sales calls on any and all potential customers through cold calling, network prospecting and referrals from current customers.
- Maintain effective client relationship management to elicit new and retain existing partnerships.
- Maintain computerized records of all clients and prospects in company database (DataTrax).
- Conduct sales related activities in the field and the office as assigned.
- Visit and host prospects and customers at their locations and sustainability events across the country.
- Submit planned activities on a weekly basis prior to beginning sales day or leaving the office for outside sales calls.
- Identify opportunities to up-sell current clients.
- Develop positive customer relations calling on all assigned accounts on a scheduled basis.
- Submit prompt accurate reports and maintaining up-to-date, accurate account records.
- A genuine desire to learn all about the art of natural health and beauty and share your knowledge with others
- Minimum of 2 years previous work experience in account relations, sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions.
- Ability to learn, create and master new marketing channels to help clients engage with our passionate Can-Do audiences.
- Excellent organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks, establish priorities, and consistently meet strict deadlines with effective results.
- Effective communication skills, with ability to successfully execute presentations as necessary.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet manipulation.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Strong ability to create and flourish in a team environment.
- Attention to detail including excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in the growing consumer alternative health and wellness field.
- Highly effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable attendance.
- Must be able to address and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Someone who eats, drinks and prefers an all natural lifestyle.
- A desire to help inspire passionate, self-reliant do-it-yourselfers
- Background in multi-media sales.
Interested in working with these 50 year plus brands? Please send your resume for consideration to: email@example.com