An exciting, paid internship opportunity
with a national sustainable-lifestyle magazine!
- Interns have broad responsibilities: Editing, proofreading, contract preparation, fact-checking, social media, library maintenance, online posting, etc. You will get to do cool, creative work, but our interns also perform basic, clerical work.
- We pay minimum wage ($7.25 per hour).
- Interns typically work between 12 hours and 28 hours per week.
- All internships are onsite in our Topeka, Kansas, office.
- We accept interns for each semester (fall, spring and summer). You may apply anytime, but for priority consideration, please apply by the following deadlines:
- Fall: June 1
- Spring: November 1
- Summer: March 1
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and at least one writing sample to: