Ogden Publications is seeking a full-time in-house Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in Topeka, KS. We’re looking for someone with a terrific attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to communicate well visually.
- Strong knowledge of print production processes and file preparation and best practices for email/website/digital graphics
- A portfolio to demonstrate design skills.
- Initiative to master new skills
- Must be organized and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a group environment, exceptional work ethic and a self-starter.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and basic html
- Bonus skills: writing/editing, photography, video.
- Create visual concepts that match the content and the brand.
- Understand and apply style guide requirements.
- Design layouts for emails, landing pages, print ads, program guides.
- Perform updates to existing designs.
Salary depends on experience - Full Time Employment (not a freelance position) - No Relocation Options - Must perform work in our Topeka, Kansas, office during working hours (typically 8-5 M-F).
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ogden Publications Inc., based in Topeka, Kan., is the leading information resource serving the sustainable lifestyle, rural lifestyle and collectible machine communities. Its brands include the most prominent voices in their communities: Mother Earth News , Mother Earth Living , Utne Reader , Capper’s Farmer , Grit , Farm Collector , Gas Engine Magazine and Motorcycle Classics. The company maintains an active audience of more than 12 million enthusiasts, and produces Mother Earth News Fairs across the country.