Customer Service Specialist
We are seeking a professional, reliable customer support specialist to join our team! Our team provides exceptional customer service for nine different magazines created right here in Topeka. Some of our titles include Mother Earth News and Motorcycle Classics.
Our specialists answer in-bound calls and emails, and engage customers in offering complimentary products and subscriptions. First and foremost you must enjoy talking and learning. Professional demeanor and work ethic required for this on-site job (Topeka, Kansas). You must be able to perform data entry, problem solve with customers, and compose professional email replies.
We offer a flexible schedule to our employees. We are closed Sundays and open Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 6:30pm. We are open Saturdays from 8:00 am to noon, and you must be available for this shift in a rotating schedule.
Here’s what we expect:
- High school diploma or GED
- Reliable attendance
- Prior customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in learning and expanding skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Preferred experience in a call center or office environment
What you may expect:
- Full training and ongoing learning
- Flexible daytime hours
- Hourly rate plus commission
- Relaxed work environment
- Opportunity for advancement available to those who excel
Submit your resume and a brief cover letter telling us why you want to work for Ogden.
Job Type: Part-time
Hourly Rate: $10.00 to $12.00